If you’ve ever gone to pick up your Hisense TV only to find that it’s in store mode, you’re not alone. In this article, we’ll show you how to get your TV out of store mode and back into your home theater so that you can start enjoying all the great features it has to offer.
- 1 What is Hisense TV store mode?
- 2 Turn Off Hisense TV Store Mode using Remote
- 3 How to get your Hisense TV out of store mode
- 4 How to avoid store mode on Hisense TVs
- 5 Video Guide
- 6 FAQs about How to Get Your Hisense TV Out of Store Mode
- 7 Conclusion
What is Hisense TV store mode?
If you’re having trouble getting your Hisense TV out of store mode, follow these steps:
1. Press the Menu button on your remote and select Settings.
2. Under TV & Audio, select Reset TV.
3. Select Factory default settings and then press OK.
4. Press the Menu button on your remote again and select Exit TV store mode.
Turn Off Hisense TV Store Mode using Remote
If you have a Hisense TV and are not happy with how it behaves in store mode, you can use the remote to turn off store mode.
To do this:
1. Press and hold the MENU button on the remote until the main menu pops up.
2. Scroll to “Settings” and press OK.
3. Scroll to the “TV” menu and press OK.
4. Scroll to “Store Mode” and press OK.
5. Press the SETUP button on the remote and scroll to “Off”.
6. Press OK on the remote screen and your TV will reboot!
How to get your Hisense TV out of store mode
The Hisense TV can be a great addition to your home entertainment system, but if it’s in store mode, it’s not doing you any good. Here’s how to get it out of store mode and start enjoying your TV the way it was meant to be enjoyed.
1. If your TV is in store mode, first make sure that you have the correct firmware installed. You can check this by going to Settings > About Device and looking for the firmware version number. If you don’t have the correct firmware installed, go to Settings > Firmware Update and install the latest firmware.
2. Once you have the correct firmware installed, power on your TV and wait for it to boot up. Then, go to Settings > Picture > Picture Mode and switch to Standard or Widescreen.
3. You should now be able to access all of your TV’s features, including the ability to change the picture settings. To get back into store mode, just switch back to Picture Mode > Custom and hit OK.
How to avoid store mode on Hisense TVs
If you’re having trouble getting your Hisense TV out of store mode, here are a few tips:
1. Make sure that the TV is turned on and connected to an internet source.
2. If you have a Hisense TV model that has a built-in remote, press and hold the POWER button for about 5 seconds until the TV turns off. Then press and hold the VOLUME DOWN button until the TV turns back on.
3. If you don’t have a remote, try pressing and holding the MENU button until the TV turns off. Then press and hold the POWER button until the TV turns back on.
4. If all else fails, try resetting your TV by pressing and holding down the POWER button for about 10 seconds until the message “TV turned off because of an internal error” appears on screen.
FAQs about How to Get Your Hisense TV Out of Store Mode
If your Hisense TV is stuck in store mode, there are a few steps you can take to get it working the way you want. First, make sure that the TV is connected to an active internet connection. If it isn’t, you will need to reset the TV by pressing and holding down the power button for 10 seconds until the red light turns off. After that, try using one of these methods to reset the TV:
-Hold down the menu button until “system settings” appears on screen
-Press and hold down the Menu and Home buttons together until a message says “System Reset Completed” pops up
-Press and hold down 4 buttons at once (Power, Volume Up, Volume Down, Channel Up) for about 7 seconds